All of our staff must follow our code of conduct which states that
- Staff will be held accountable for their actions.
- They will uphold the 10 Dignity Dos and maintain the rights, health and wellbeing of all service users.
- All staff will work together to ensure the highest level of support is delivered.
- Staff will communicate openly to maintain the wellbeing of service users and will respect their rights to privacy and confidentiality.
- Staff will work to always provide the best quality of care and support through continuing professional development.
- Staff will always uphold equality, diversity and inclusion.